About

All telecom fundamentals on SIP protocol, VOIP, RTP, RTCP knowledge, Technical Youtube Videos, Linux material, Android, SSCA certification information,the sip school videos.

Sunday, 9 September 2012

MUST READ,BE SAFE!

This could be a common mistake in any household. This is shocking accident happened on 13th May 2012 in Pune.

A housewife died due to burns sustained in the kitchen. Her husband too was hospitalized for injuries due to burns while trying to rescue his wife.
...How it happened?:-
The gas stove was on and cooking under process. The
lady observed some cockroaches near the sink and grabbed a can of insect killer and sprayed it near the gas stove, which was on. There was an explosion and in no time the poor woman was covered in flames, sustaining 65% burns. Her husband rushed in, tried to douse the flames and his clothes too caught fire. The husband is still in hospital, in the burns ward, still unaware that his wife was declared dead on arrival.

Let us understand: - All insect killer sprays such as "Hit", "Mortein" etc. have highly volatile and inflammable solvents. The atomized nano spray particles spread extremely rapidly and one spark is enough to ignite this explosive mixture with oxygen present in air.
Did the poor lady realize the hazard involved? Apparently not!

Please educate your family & Friends about this and spread the word around....

Pls share.... who knows you may save
more than a life...!

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Page Navigation Widget